Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well only one more week til I leave for Iowa! I was actually very BORED today! I have no school and no homework!! It was driving me crazy! Tamyra left today for her brother's graduation and I am pretty sad :( But me and Katie have been hanging out... we roasted marshmellows over an opened fire...not really it was actualkly the flame from the gas stove in the dining hall but HEY it worked! Then we made delicious smores yum yum yum... well Im sorry there are no pictures! I will do some soon! I hope everyone is doing good at home! I will see you all soon! I miss you Tamyra can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to hear from you Heidi! Looking forward to seeing you back in good old IOWA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you Heidi! ESPECIALLY since you know how to play the piano!!! =~) LOL! Benji

    ReplyDelete